My Payment Plus Info
We are proud to inform you that our schools now offer My Payments Plus My Payments Plus a state-of-the-art online service that provides you the convenience and information you need to manage your student’s meal account. This system speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria, eliminates the need to send checks to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunch money, and ensures that your child will receive a nutritious meal.
MyPaymentsPlus allows any family to:
- Create a free, secured account to manage all of your student's accounts.
- Check your student’s account balance 24/7 online.
- Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria.
- Create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance.
- Download the FREE mobile app for iPhone, iPad and Android for payments on the go!
For a small program fee, MyPaymentsPlus allows any family to:
- Make a prepayment into your student’s meal account using a check, credit card, or debit card at My Payments Plus. Funds deposited through MyPaymentsPlus are usually available for student use within a matter of minutes. A 5% transaction / convenience fee is charged by MyPaymentsPlus for each deposit.
- Create settings to automatically replenish your student’s account when it reaches a low balance.
We strongly encourage all parents (even if you do not prepay for your student’s meal account) to create an account at no cost through My Payments Plus.
To sign up, simply visit: My Payments Plus and click on “Register a Free Account.” You will need your student’s ID number to complete registration. Your child's student ID number will be on his or her schedule. Once you finish registration, you may log-in to begin managing your student’s meal account instantly!
For those who do wish to prepay into their student’s meal account, MyPaymentsPlus offers several convenient ways to do so by visiting My Payments Plus from anywhere, at any time.
We consistently strive to find new and better ways to serve our students and our families, and I thank you for partnering with us in this effort.
Please click the link below for training instructions